Driving Prohibition Lawyers / Suspensions
We are the British Columbia Law Office that defends Driving Prohibitions and suspensions and we have the breathalyzers commonly used in British Columbia. Our Driving Prohibition Lawyers challenge Immediate Roadside Prohibitions, Police and ICBC Driving Prohibitions for too many Points, a bad driving record as well as for Failing or Refusing an Approved Screening Device Demand and 90-day Administrative Driving Prohibitions.
Driving Prohibitions can leave you out in the cold. Our job is to get you back in your car.
We provide a free consultation for anyone facing a driving prohibition or suspension in British Columbia.
At our law practice we defend all driving prohibitions including:
- Immediate Roadside Prohibitions / 90-day IRP
- Notice of Intent to Prohibit / Driving Prohibition for Points
- Administrative Driving Prohibitions / 90-day ADP
- Driving Prohibitions for Blowing Warn
Our driving prohibition lawyers have extensive experience gained from defending hundreds of driving prohibitions. We are Driving Prohibition Lawyers who have a library of material on the ASD breathalyzers used in British Columbia, including records for specific devices that are known to malfunction. We are the law office in British Columbia that first identified the failings with Approved Screening Devices because we know how they function and the mistakes that the police make.
- See Also: Driving Prohibition Case Results
- See Also: FAQs about IRP Immediate Roadside Driving Prohibitions
- See Also: FAQs about 90-day ADP Driving Prohibitions
Call us for a free consultation. Our legal team defends driving prohibitions for clients from every region of British Columbia. Call us now. We won’t leave you out in the cold.