We provide Employment Legal Assessment Services (LAS) to give you reliable and timely advice to help you make informed decisions. We provide this as fixed-fee services so you know exactly the cost you will pay and you don’t have to worry about unexpected legal bills. When done, you will exactly know where you stand legally, what your rights are, and the strategies to get your employment problem fixed.
Our Legal Assessment Services include the following:
- Have you been fired from your job or laid off? (Termination From Employment LAS)
- Is your employer forcing changes in your job you do not want? (Constructive Dismissal LAS)
- Are you being discriminated against or harassed at work? (Discrimination / Human Rights LAS)
- Are you worried about a non-competition or non-solicitation clause in your employment contract? (Restrictive Covenants LAS)
- Do you have questions about your pay, overtime, vacation, employment contract or employment rights in general? (General Employment Check-Up – LAS)
- Are you already involved in the legal process, representing yourself, and need help? (Representing Yourself – LAS)