Someone at work seems to have it out for you. Maybe they belittle you in front of others, make sexual remarks/jokes or touch and tease you. They may even post inappropriate notes, photos, or other lewd material on a bulletin board or wall that makes you very uncomfortable. Perhaps they are texting you constantly after hours, emailing you, and causing no end of grief.
Perhaps they make reference and fun about your race, skin color, religion, or home country.
Maybe you were away on maternity/parental leave and when you returned to work your job was changed or has been phased out.
You had knee surgery or back surgery and can’t do the same job anymore and your boss says “sorry…there is nothing else for you at the Company”.
Discrimination is a serious violation of your human rights. You can make it stop and receive compensation. We offer urgent and clear advice on discrimination and harassment matters for fixed fee of 300.00 plus PST/GST.
When we are done advising you, be assured you will know your rights and have answers to questions like:
- Can I make the harmful behavior stop and how?
- Does my employer have to punish the person who is hurting me?
- How do I get compensation for the harm I have suffered?
- How does my employer’s Harassment Policy work?
- Can I get WCB benefits for the harm I have suffered?
- Should I report what has happened to me to the Police?
- Does the Human Rights Code apply to me and my situation or do I have to go to Court?
- Learn More: Urgent Employment Advice
- Learn More: Small Business Owner with Human Resource Problems?
- Learn More: FAQ Employer and Employee Law